Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grim Fandango or Half life

Hi all,

I'm about to purchase either of these two games second hand and I was wondering which one would be the better value for my money as I can only afford one. They are being sold at the same price I think. I like adventure games but I think that adventure games replayability is nexst to zero... what do people think?

------------------

Monkey I am proud to be!
    Trim the sails and roam the sea!
    ...Stefu

Monkey I am proud to be!
    ...Stefu

You know you can download demos of both games (as I have), but it's pretty slow. I've played the Grim Fandango demo, and it was pretty neat and funny and all, and I kind of like adventure games. But Half-Life, you gotta have. To be honest, I never really got into Doom or Quake 2, but Half-Life has something which a lot of those 1st person shooters before it ignored, and which adventure games tend to abound in: story emersion. Plus, it has a lot of neat weapons, and cool effects. I would definately choose Half-Life over Grim Fandango. Of course, I haven't played the full version of Grim Fandango.

Comment

What I've seen of Half-Life is that its not all that special. Grim Fandango is. It is one of the best games of all time! Buy it!

Comment

Working...
      X