CTP v. SMAC, the final battle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP v. SMAC, the final battle!

You won't believe what happened! I tried to run both CTP and SMAC on my computer at the same time to see what would happen and guess what?

CTP totally made SMAC crash, deleted the directory SMAC was in, melted the SMAC CD and fried my CD drive, put a message on the screen saying "DIE BRIAN DIE!!" and even caused my SMAC manual two rooms away to burst in flames!!

WOW! Now I know what Activision was doing to CTP during that extra two-week delay!
    The honorary duty of a human being
    is to love, I am human and nothing
    human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

I strongly suggest that you also run to an ATM to look at the status of your checking account. Surely you didn't think all the effects would be in your house, did you?
    If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Are you being nicer to your sister, nowadays, Mr. President?

Comment

What ARE you doing GP? These threads are older than my grandmother? LMAO anyway.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I assume he's hunting for a ferry ticket to Mingapulco.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Oh wow, this thread is older than old. I thought LordStone 1 came back for a second.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

dammit i was worried upto the point where it said die brian die because i remember being at a friends when he rewired the inside of his cd drive wrong and went to play a game and fire burst out of it
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

@ GP...........trying to recapture his youth. But alas the forums only go back to 1998.

Comment

oohh, mr. ming will not be satisfied with this...
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Once was funny, GP. Twice... well actually twice was pretty funny too.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It's fun and interesting to look at the old threads, and what is even more interesting: I didn't understand that either of them was old before I saw the comments, though I did think the experiences and theme was a bit....outdated...!
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        Once was funny, GP. Twice... well actually twice was pretty funny too.
                        Does Ming feel the same way about this?
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Heh. Looking at the date I don't think Ming's a mod yet - certainly not in this forum anyway.

Comment

And I was looking forward to a legit debate.
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Nothing wrong with bringing up old threads so long as you have something pertinent to say.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X