No announcement yet.

Let's come up with some new Forum Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of damage will be produced with 1 torp vs 4 lasers? Would type win out or quantity win out?
    Type would win out . Type always wins over quantity. The Torp would do 1 hit.

Does this mean you might play? Sending orders every 1-2 days?

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Jamski, how about we have a game built with the engine in Neverwinter Nights that reflects the unique experience of visiting 'poly? And maybe an update to that game could follow shortly afterwards....

Comment

Jamski,

Yeah, sounds like fun. Sign me up
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'll join too.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Cool, three players already Me thinks this needs its own thread.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              This is the wrong way around. We normally think of a new game we can play and then start a thread on it.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hey, this sounds good, I'm in.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                X