• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S
    Kermit the frog

Comment

• u
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• T _ E S _ S

(A, R, U)

7 guesses left.
        Play hangman.

Comment

• Thesis

Comment

• I think I probably need to wait for another guess before I update, but Jonny's guess is quite plausable yet wrong. Hence the update.

T _ E S _ S

(A, R, U, Thesis)

6 guesses left.
            Play hangman.

Comment

• i

Comment

• H
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• T _ E S I S

(A, R, U, H, Thesis)

5 Guesses left, and I'm off to bed I'm afraid... There really aren't many letters that'll fit in that gap!
                  Play hangman.

Comment

• Tmesis?

Comment

• You really know that word Doc?
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Crossword buff special...........a grammar term of some kind.

Whilst we are on the subject of knowing words wtf is auxotroph?

Comment

• No need to insult wtf..what has wtf ever done to you
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Auxotroph: [Gr. auxanein(to grow) + trophe(food)]
                            A mutant form of an organism that requires a nutrient or nutrients not required by the wild-type, or reference, form of the organism. contrast: prototroph
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Megajars!!

I'm guessing Twesis... It's the place were stupid kids with lisps live
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

• The crossword buff has it...

Tmesis: Separation of the parts of a compound word by one or more intervening words; for example, where I go ever instead of wherever I go.
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X