This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I play Mafia too?

I know that a game has started, but I was wondering if I could still join anyway.

No, you can't join a running game, but you can enter the next round.

Comment

Play hangman.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ahh, we're a friendly bunch aren't we...
          Play hangman.

Comment

I think we may need to include a no-newbie clause. There are too many people wanting to play who we know will be here every day. Not that I'm an elitist bastard or anything.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

why wouldn't you want new people?

Comment

Not at all, you're clearly a Skanky bastard. Says so there. No newbies is a good rule, perhaps no settlers to be more specific.
                Play hangman.

Comment

It is truly amazing that since the start of this game, we've had one new member a day wanting to join.

[elitist bastard] We should run a separate game for the n00bs. [/elitist bastard]

Comment

cant join the open game, but make your own game and invite people to join ....
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Hey, thought I had a spot in this next game. I be a settler but still let me in at least.
                      Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

Nothing personal, dear. We just have limited spaces in the game and already have to turn away people who we know will play each day and who we have played mafia games with before. A settler may decide they really couldn't be bothered coming back to "that site they just registered to" and would thus be taking up a space that active people would be using. That said, it only takes (I think) 30 posts to get to the first rank. If you play any of the games this site covers that is easy to get. If you don't, then it is still quite achievable quickly.

And I guess Trok gets "grandfathered in" due to signing up already, being accepted and then being kicked off. Not the most friendly of behaviour by us, I must admit.

Comment

Ah that's alright, i keep postin soon I'll be up to the big 3 0.
                          Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

no wait till trok gets to the next level..... Wont take jamski long to do that....
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

lol, still not my own person i see :/

I could spam worse but I have refrained. Thought you all (most of you) figured out i was me and not jam

Comment

Working...
                              X