Railroad Tycoon 2 Gold Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Railroad Tycoon 2 Gold Edition

I've been trying to get this game playing again after several years and it wouldn't work anymore. It installs fine, but when I want to play it says it can't find the cd. I vaguely remember from a few years ago that it had this problem and it was corrected in a patch. Unfortunately, the producer seems to have given up on this game, as couldn't find any patch on the official site. None of the usual sites I go looking for patches had it either and a Google search found nothing.
    And before anyone cries foul, I do have the original game CD, and I am not looking for a way to bypass it, I am looking for a way to make the game recognise it's own CD.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
    The monkeys are listening.

Find a no CD patch on the Web.

Disclaimer: you must own a legal copy of the game to use such a patch.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yeah, I figured this much, but I can't find any kind of patch on the web.

And I really do remember something about a patch that fixed this problem, yet still required the CD. It's that patch I'm looking for, but I can't seem to find any kind of information related to the Gold Edition. There was a patch for the Platinum Edition, but it didn't work.
      The monkeys are listening.

Comment

Working...
      X