Military and Diablo 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Trokair
      I couldn't live on a ship for months at a time, I like woods and stuff like that too much (redneck) although my brother was Navy. He was set to work on Nuclear subs but was discarged for AWOL . Got honorable conditions though. He got caught by calling the police to save another guys life. Either way, he likes it more as a civ now too.
      I loved the navy, and I like ships.

But I enjoy the outdoors a lot. I like camping and hiking. And I like getting away from people . All things that are difficult to do on long overseas deployments. One reason I got out.

But yeah I'm on the USWest. I play occasionally.

My recent foray was a barbarian who concentrated mostly on shouts. He was kind of fun, but I like to be fairly powerful when combatting monsters. Support roles aren't really my thing I guess. Although I like Paladins despite their support role. As I can usually get the tough enough to melee any creature in the game.

Comment

Man Deity is *really* devalued now.

Hehe congrats.

Comment

You don't mind sharing your rank with the hoi-poli?

Thanks.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yeah, barbs are ok but hammerdins have the real power in 1.10, so I am currently constructing one of my own . Solos in hell cant be all that bad.
            Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

Originally posted by Trokair
              Solos in hell cant be all that bad.
              You'll see.

A small tip, make sure you have the capability to do big damage with 2 or more damage types and stay in nm until at least lvl 70.
              There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Good thing about hammerdins is the damage is around 4-5 k per hammer and is non elemental and for those pesky magic immunes a pally can switch to a nice wep (say azurewrath or something) to mele the crap out of them. Redemption helps to replenish that lost life/mana. I've been hell rushed by a hammeridin with enigma, took about 20 min. Not great time but he only died once also.
                Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  Bad pun, lose 20 points. :P
                  does it count as a pun if the words share a common origin.

Civilization - civis - city.

Civilian - one who is part of civil life - the life of the civis.
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

A play on words, sometimes on different senses of the same word and sometimes on the similar sense or sound of different words.

Pretty much.

Comment

Oh and Skanky I congratulate you on your ascension to Olympia

Comment

Working...
                      X