• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play hangman.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
      (Or woman, as the case may be.)
      I'm still waiting for my instructions.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

So you admit it!?
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Let's just kill ljcvetko now while we're waiting. We all know he's the third mafia anyway.

I resisted bolding his name!
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
            So you admit it!?
            Admit what dear FF? I said I'm waiting for "instructions". Read "PMs from the good old duke".
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

the Detection Convention summer tour

Sherljocvetk Holmes

Miss Kassi Marple

Anyways, the description of Rasputin getting killed by the Mafia or the passengers should be a real treat.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

"Sonny Crockett!?" What am I, some sort cross between Sonny Bono and Davy Crockett?

And I play tennis?!?!?

Man, if I was the Mafia I'd kill MYSELF!

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                  "Sonny Crockett!?" What am I, some sort cross between Sonny Bono and Davy Crockett?

And I play tennis?!?!?

Man, if I was the Mafia I'd kill MYSELF!
                  Don't tell me you've never seen Miami Vice???!!
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha

Don't tell me you've never seen Miami Vice???!!
                    What? Did some Mafia guy kill himself in that one?

Comment

Lots o mafia died in Miami Vice, my good sir. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some important people to talk to.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Why do we have a rapper in 1925?!
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Why do we have the epitome of 1980's television in 1925, for that matter?

Although we could've made an exception to artistic liberty with the rapper. Might as well paint a bullseye on his bottom.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I'm old school, Tehben.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                              Why do we have the epitome of 1980's television in 1925, for that matter?

Although we could've made an exception to artistic liberty with the rapper. Might as well paint a bullseye on his bottom.
                              Listen to the good Miss Marple.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia

Anyways, the description of Rasputin getting killed by the Mafia or the passengers should be a real treat.
                                death to miss kassi first !!!!
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X