This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bet, Jam...
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Hope you are better at playing the game then figureing out who is a real person :/ .......

Besides, why would he check it even if I was a dl, i was removed remember....
      Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

He's very bad at the game too Evil Meanies!

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Thanks jam, also, the last two posts were at the same time. hmmmmmmm. Either he is very talented or we are two diffrent people.
          Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

/me shrugs...

Maybe after my move I'll try and GM a game of this... have some interesting ideas to try out. Just need more time than will be available to me for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Trokair
              Thanks jam, also, the last two posts were at the same time. hmmmmmmm. Either he is very talented or we are two diffrent people.
              Jam is that talented... but don't let it rile you up too much... just post around elsewhere, maybe join a PBEM game or two, and before long you won't even be a warlord (the one after settler).

Comment

Originally posted by Trokair
                Either he is very talented or we are two diffrent people.
                Pre-meditation, preparation, copy/paste, and voila: instant talent.

Comment

Only problem is I don't play civ or any of these other games so I don't have anything to post on. I just found this and thought it was cool and wanted to try it out. Almost got in :/ Guess I'll try again later or something. Also, any military here?

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni

Pre-meditation, preparation, copy/paste, and voila: instant talent.
                    Seems like an aweful lot of work for a simple game.

Comment

Well, start a new thread about any game you like, here in this forum, or if you're feeling brave, dive into the raging waters of the off-topic-forum

There's quite a few millitary types here... well... quite a few of every type really, since we are one of the biggest games-related forum on the net

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Three lines of text... what an awful lot of work...

Comment

Jamski's about the only one that claims being called a DL is an insult. Oh and Trokair.

And such a nice set up duke!

Ahem, excuse me Mr. Wallingford III. But I really need to go talk to Mr Poirot. I'm a long time fan of his.
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Get to work you lazie pieces of crap! Yes! I'm captain

Comment

Welcome aboard Cap'n.
                              The first day's story will be posted tomorrow I'm afraid, so everyone can stand easy until then. Maybe I'll have some kind of kill order by then.

Comment

Hello, Mafia? Let's get it on, man! (Or woman, as the case may be.)
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X