Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The clues related to the second murder are really thin. Unless the murderer is Rasputin, in which case the clues are too obvious, nothing seems to point to anyone else.

The best course may be to pile Rasputin now and pile Skanky on your next attempt if Rasputin proves to be the second mafia.

You see, it's much better to pile the mafia who is about to kill, rather than piling the one who has just committed a murder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

No one that speaks German can be a bad person

-Jam

Does this make me a good person?

Comment

• I wasn't suggesting that you held some kind of unkind grudge against our excellent Mr Burns. Rather, that you keep accusing me of protecting the ship's barman for underhand reasons. Whence the and the .

Comment

• So for what reasons do you keep protecting him? You like him too?

And what for our good Doctor. You wasn't protecting him at all. You hate him perhaps?

Comment

• Rasputin.
            Play hangman.

Comment

• Just a rough look but the Australian "heavy posters" are tied at three apiece. And coming in from the pavilion end, it's rah!

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                Just a rough look but the Australian "heavy posters" ....
                Heavy posters,
                Yes, we have another term for that. While I can overlook some weekend playfullness, I'll be a bit less so during the week. Hint Hint.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• How 'bout voting instead of playing god?

Comment

• I would make a comment about irony, but considering it is my life on the line and Rah is still yet to vote...
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Rasputin...
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Oh, I do hope you live Skank. At least until the next round of voting

Comment

• How many posts in a row have I made?

Comment

• Too many. Especially for a ghost.

Skanky for the block. Though I am still puzzled by the "Coming to... Olympic..." clue.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• It was only a fragment of a letter, remember.

Comment

• I hope you explain that one before it is too late. I seem to be getting docpiled every round due to that damn "clue".
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X