This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    The only death I have on my hands is yours, DrSpike. Even then, I'm only partly to blame.
    Oh, and ljcvetko, but that was in self-defence.
    Ah- HA! He admits to the murders! Skanky must pay for his crimes!!
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      If the killer attached pins or something to each of their fingers, they could cause 10 wounds each second. With such an attack, they would finish all 217,000 wounds in just over 6 hours. Two pins per finger and 3 hours later they would be done with what's left of their victim.

I'm still not convinced of Rasputin's innocence. With his attacks mimicing his ppd, my vote goes to him.
      Methinks you know a bit too much, dear mister Skanky Burns.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• The only sure thing is that Doctor and I were innocent victims of your envy.

Comment

• Stopping from spinning after one his more delightful russian dances, Rasputin looks at the evil Skanky and decides that the grog can be served cheaper without a barman
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Nah, you were offed by the villagers following a process declared electorally sound by the UN observers.

Comment

• As it stands:

Code:
              mafia
              Name Voted for
              1. Skanky Rasputin
              2. Jamski Rasputin
              3. ADG -
              4. Zopperoni -
              6. Nuclear Master -
              7. Rah -
              8. Theben -
              9. Joncha Skanky
              10. GJRamsey -
              11. Spaced Cowboy -
              12. Kassiopeia Skanky
              13. Tuberski -
              14. Jon Miller -
              16. Guynemer -
              18. Rasputin Skanky
              19. HongHu -
              22. Octavian X -
              23. Pave -
              24. Geomodder -
              25. Chaunk -
              26. Jonny -
              Nothing exciting so far. Kassi's bizarre maths the only lead. Otherwise, docpiles as normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

Ah- HA! He admits to the murders! Skanky must pay for his crimes!!
                So why haven't you voted him? Hmm.

You are acting very suspiciously.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york

Nothing exciting so far. Kassi's bizarre maths the only lead. Otherwise, docpiles as normal.
                  Duke, please. Your defence of Skanky is becoming distasteful.

Comment

• its not a docpile if you have evidence ...
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Die Rasputin! Die!

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• That's because you're such a big fan of Rasputin's right Jamski? It's German for The Rasputin, The.

Comment

• When will you close the vote Duke?

Comment

• When I've succeeded in getting enough people to vote to save Skanky. It could take a while.

Comment

• I have nothing against Skanky. In fact I like him very much.

Comment

• That's because you're such a big fan of Rasputin's right Jamski? It's German for The Rasputin, The.
                                No one that speaks German can be a bad person

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X