Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /me thinks that the Duke needs to return...
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• If he doesn't the spam in this thread will become so compressed that it creates a spam hole, which will draw all things of substance in the universe into it, and could lead to the death of us all*!

* Those that weren't brutally murdered already

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
        If he doesn't the spam in this thread will become so compressed that it creates a spam hole, which will draw all things of substance in the universe into it, and could lead to the death of us all*!

* Those that weren't brutally murdered already
        Or just the attention from Rah and Ming...
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder

Mais vous êtes toujours en accord avec le bon inspecteur, mademoiselle...
          Bien sûr, monsieur GeoModder, je suis en accord avec l'inspecteur quand il est vrai, et il ne serait pas un inspecteur s'il était faux souvent...

Feel free to correct any mistakes
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Vous êtes un imbécile à être d'accord avec un imbécile.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• vo ícaé d'sómething

I thought this was an english board
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• L'anglais? Non! Le français est la langue vraie!

Comment

• De ce temps nous jouerons la Mafia seulement en français !
                  BADGer est le tueur mauvais !

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Atta maveen Hevreet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                      Vous êtes un imbécile à être d'accord avec un imbécile.

-Jam
                      Parlez-vous que je suis un imbécile?

(Cut me some slack, I haven't taken French in seven years.)
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• So, in spite of your French name, you aren't French?

Comment

• Damnations where is the gaem, did we get a GM who has a life on the weekends, or jsut no computer access on weekends ....
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• A good enough topic.

I'd say he doesn't have access.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni
                              Oops, just realized I hadn't voted yet. O well, a formality, but here goes:

Ljcvetko
                              And voting after everything was decided already is mightily suspicious.

Comment

• The ones who spam, errm i mena post here a lot are the pmost suspicious .....
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X