This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah
    I really would have voted someone else, except for your bizzare behavior.
    What was so bizzare in my behaviour?

Comment

• What does Ming have to do with this?

Comment

• Originally posted by ljcvetko
        And who do you think will get those votes still not cast?

I'm counting on 3 more for sure (rah, Jonny and Nucler Master). Then, there are Tuberski and joncha who don't like me much.

That's 5 plus 5 I already have totals 10.

Skanky can count on votes of Rasputin, Theben, HongHu and others who posted in the 'May lists' thread, but that won't get to the critical number without the support of the pilers.
        That was last game when you got me killed, right Skanky Burns?

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuclear Master
          What does Ming have to do with this?
          Nothing.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by ljcvetko
            And who do you think will get those votes still not cast?

I'm counting on 3 more for sure (rah, Jonny and Nucler Master). Then, there are Tuberski and joncha who don't like me much.

That's 5 plus 5 I already have totals 10.

Skanky can count on votes of Rasputin, Theben, HongHu and others who posted in the 'May lists' thread, but that won't get to the critical number without the support of the pilers.
            Looks like you can't tell the present AND predict the future I voted for Skanky Burns and I already have posted in the "May Lists" thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
              That was last game when you got me killed, right Skanky Burns?

ACK!
              No?

I was dead well before you were. Though I may just return the favour of voting for you next turn.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• and the pile continues !!!
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

No?

I was dead well before you were. Though I may just return the favour of voting for you next turn.
                  Judt trying to lighten the docpile.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Somebody give us an update perhaps?
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Somebody meaning... not you?
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• 3 people have yet to vote...

9 votes for ljcvetko
                          5 votes for Skanky
                          3 votes for Rasputin
                          2 votes for Zopperoni
                          1 vote for Tehben

Even if the remaining 3 all vote for Skanky, the Great Detective is still toast.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Who would have thought that Duke being away for the weekend would lead to this much spam in his absence?

Comment

• Not I.

I would have thought this thread would calmly slip off the front page into oblivion.

Yeah

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X