Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that thread toasted spamky !!! and many regualr poly psoters dotn always vote every round either, last few gaems we had some gone AWOL
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• With the proviso that you couldn't be in both games at once.
      Play hangman.

Comment

• first in first served works....

Comment

• Umm... Skanky... Rah just closed that thread... maybe start up a poll and link it back here? Or is there another reason it was closed, Rah?
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Related thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=115232

Yeah, I noticed the other thread was closed. Which is why I edited that post.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Tuberski, although I believe it's too late to make a difference now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                I hate to be contrarian, but we all seem to be ignoring the very excellent point ADG made in his first vote.

Exactly how did Monsieur Poirot know that the rest of the letter had been thrown overboard?

Moreover, the "Olympic" reference... there is but one fellow traveler who has a name that is associated with Greek, or Olympic, mythology:

Hercules

But people never listen
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ljcvetko
                  NO!!!!!!!!

Don't kill my life long friend!!!

What on Earth am I going to do without him?
                  Word has it on the streets* that it's actually Dr Watson who does all the work while you grab all the fame. Maybe that is this why you're so distraught at the possibility of the dear doctor dying?

* my bridge club actually, but it's a figure of speech.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• DrSpike

KJM<
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADG

But people never listen
                      True the suspicions he listed are rather convincing. But if Mr. Poirot would commit a crime, wouldn't it be more clever than using a pair of scissors to stab somebody 53 times? Definitely doesn't look like somebody who is proud of his little grey cells would do.
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• That was just to make it look like it wasn't him
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Hehe how ironic that I get piled first this game, when last game I was the previous mafia and expected to die first round. A dish best served cold I suppose.

Jamski you move to top of my list.

Comment

• I'm just surprised I wasn't your first victim, Spikie.

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• maybe he was the 2nd mafia and he was gonig to kill you next turn jamski !!!!

Comment

• Another classic translation
                                It will update as the thread updates

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X