Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suppose the first round can go over-time, but the next rounds it would be best to have a strict 24-hour time limit.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
      damn if they havent voted , jsut move on likr jamski does. you gave them 24 hours.....
      Unfortunately 24 hours lasts until 8.30 tomorrow morning GMT, and I'm going home now. Tempting though it is to declare the contest over, I have a funny feeling that DrSpikey might object. For some reason.

Comment

• Just for the fun of it: DrSpike

Comment

• What is it, Doc, that causes you to be Docpiled so quickly and so early if you're not killed off by one of the opening mafias?
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• NO!!!!!!!!

Don't kill my life long friend!!!

What on Earth am I going to do without him?

Comment

• quit being gay and get a lifelong female friend
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Looks like we don't have to wait until tomorrow morning afterall.

DrSpike is a good person. Sad to see him go.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• why do people always call the doctor first up , dont they know we need him .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                    quit being gay and get a lifelong female friend
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by ljcvetko
                      NO!!!!!!!!

Don't kill my life long friend!!!

What on Earth am I going to do without him?
                      Your lifelong friend?

Another reason to kill him.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I fear we are condemning an innocent man to death.

My most sincere apologies, DrSpike.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• We generally do for quite a few rounds... thats mafia though. :shrugs:
                          Play hangman.

Comment

• all are innocent ...

Comment

• Mafia - The game that draws crowds to Apolyton.

Anyway, with the recent influx of settlers flocking to join our glorious Mafia game (2 settlers. I question the timing, but enough of that for now...) we need to decide how joining up will take place for future games.

There is a proposal to only allow people with 30 posts or more to even have the right to request joining the game. The downside being that would be very newbie-unfriendly. We were all new here once, and wouldn't want to be treated like that. On the other hand, we don't want inactives taking up space in our list.

The other option is allowing first-come-first-served on the signup list for anyone at all. Again, this option favours us vets as we are presumably checking the forums more often, what with being addicted to the site and all. This option is more "fair", but carries a greater risk.

EDIT: Removed link. Ok, Rah toasted that thread, so I guess discuss it here.
                              Last edited by Skanky Burns; May 20, 2004, 12:40.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Or we could run two games, both led by different GM's. Both games would be equal(ly accessible) to anyone.

The spin-off could be experimental with different rules and such as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X