Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuberski. Just to keep it level pegging you understand.
    Play hangman.

Comment

• Oh no! Not GF Crockett, the only good looking man oh this ship.

It must be his good looking that killed him ... Jealousy can always be such a great motivation. And stabbed 53 times ... Doen't look like a job that is done by an experienced expert ... This should rule out the detectives I think. And somebody mentioned US ... Isn't that Theben T Wallingford III from US? It sure looks like this is something a randy old industrialist who just took an interest in the mafia game might want to do ...
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• stabbed 53 times ... i wondr who didnt stab him the second time @!@@!@!@!@!@!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Code:
          mafia
          Name Voted for
          1. Skanky DrSpike
          2. Jamski DrSpike
          3. ADG Hercules
          4. Zopperoni -
          5. Ljcvetko Tuberski
          6. Nuclear Master -
          7. Rah DrSpike
          8. Theben Tuberski
          9. Joncha -
          10. GJRamsey DrSpike
          11. Spaced Cowboy Tuberski
          12. Kassiopeia DrSpike
          13. Tuberski -
          14. Jon Miller -
          16. Guynemer -
          17. SnowFire -
          18. Rasputin Tuberski
          19. HongHu Theben
          20. DrSpike Tuberski
          21. Hercules -
          22. Octavian X -
          23. Pave DrSpike
          24. Geomodder Jonny
          25. Chaunk Tuberski
          26. Jonny -
          The situation so far......
          Big questions are being raised by this game - including "Will Zopperonmi vote?" "Why hasn't he voted yet, given that he's in no danger of a docpile?", and "Will he take the subtle hint?"

Comment

• And the most important question:
            "Who will Tuber be voting for this round?"
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• * flips coin

Heads it is, DrSpike.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I hate to be contrarian, but we all seem to be ignoring the very excellent point ADG made in his first vote.

Exactly how did Monsieur Poirot know that the rest of the letter had been thrown overboard?

Moreover, the "Olympic" reference... there is but one fellow traveler who has a name that is associated with Greek, or Olympic, mythology:

Hercules
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• 8 votes left to collect, and Doc has 7 votes, just ahead of Tubb's 6.
                  But Tubbs has yet to vote! Which way do you see him caling this play Skanky?

* duke forgets this isn't Gladiator

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    And the most important question:
                    "Who will Tuber be voting for this round?"
                    It would have been Theben, But Dr. Spike seems to be guilty of something.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Code:
                      mafia
                      Name Voted for
                      1. Skanky DrSpike
                      2. Jamski DrSpike
                      3. ADG Hercules
                      4. Zopperoni Geomodder
                      5. Ljcvetko Tuberski
                      6. Nuclear Master -
                      7. Rah DrSpike
                      8. Theben Tuberski
                      9. Joncha DrSpike
                      10. GJRamsey DrSpike
                      11. Spaced Cowboy Tuberski
                      12. Kassiopeia DrSpike
                      13. Tuberski DrSpike
                      14. Jon Miller -
                      16. Guynemer Hercules
                      17. SnowFire -
                      18. Rasputin Tuberski
                      19. HongHu Theben
                      20. DrSpike Tuberski
                      21. Hercules -
                      22. Octavian X -
                      23. Pave DrSpike
                      24. Geomodder Jonny
                      25. Chaunk Tuberski
                      26. Jonny -
                      Things are drawing to a close. I've got the next chapter ready, but it seems that we will need to leave it over night before a decision can be reached.
                      Last edited by duke o' york; May 20, 2004, 11:32.

Comment

• Well, it could go either way really. A vote for Tuber is a vote for stability, tradition and predictability. A strong performer for sure. Then there is the up and coming vote for Spikie. While it remains to be seen what an early death of Spikie can do, he brings with him an excellent reputation of entertaining death with him, albeit his opponents death. It should be an exciting match vote to watch!

What, he voted while I was out grabbing another case of bourbon? Oh.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski

It would have been Theben, But Dr. Spike seems to be guilty of something.

ACK!
                          I think he's guilty of being nearly tied with you... tuber...
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• damn if they havent voted , jsut move on likr jamski does. you gave them 24 hours.....
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                              The situation so far......
                              Big questions are being raised by this game - including "Will Zopperonmi vote?" "Why hasn't he voted yet, given that he's in no danger of a docpile?", and "Will he take the subtle hint?"
                              My head still hurt after hitting that gong. Anyway, I'm voting for Geomodder.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash

I think he's guilty of being nearly tied with you... tuber...
                                That is the worst thing he's guilty of, yes.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X