Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugger.

Comment

I predict a bunker in your future. Or was that past?
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
        Bugger.
        I might not win this thing, but at least I got U on that one.

Sent.

Oh and you pay dearly for that!
        Last edited by Spaced Cowboy; May 21, 2004, 14:48.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Orders sent.
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

wow, a turn where nothing explodes can only mean one thing... lots of explosions the next.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

May the fireworks begin soon.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                May the fireworks begin soon.
                Nuclear exchanges do make good spectator events, don't they?

Comment

The trick is being close enough for maximum effect, but far away enough not to be vaporized.
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Sent.

Comment

This is quite a good game, apart from me getting wasted in the second round, that is

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

At least I live on, in memoriam, as one of doc's cities!
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Report for Day 6

Today was truly the turn of the secret projects, with all four players working on one. This, of course, has merely heightened fears among the surviving citizens of what will happen tommorrow.

Total Player Losses:

None.

Remaining City List:

Smiley:
                          WASTED

Boshko:
                          WASTED

DrSpike:
                          - 4 cities (Jamski, Skanky, Theben, Spaced Cowboy)

Hercules:
                          WASTED

Jamski:
                          WASTED

Jonny:
                          WASTED

ljcvetko:
                          - 1 city (Woodstock)

Skanky Burns:
                          WASTED

Space Cowboy:
                          - 4 cities (Doc is my beeatch, Doc must die, Everybody nuke Doc, We Love Skanky Day)

Theben:
                          WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov:
                          - 3 cities (Space Cowboy, Skanky Burns, DrSpike)

Comment

And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard,
                            And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                              At least I live on, in memoriam, as one of doc's cities!
                              I may change it's name to DancingonTheben'sgrave.

Comment

sendned
                                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X