X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent mine by email yesterday
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how people can just swing by, say "that looks ok, I'll sign up", when they have no real intention of playing.

Comment

I PMed a reminder to him, so see what happens.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Herc's have been received, nothing from Boshko...

Comment

Just remove all his cities after the 3rd turn.

Comment

Well, I didn't expect him to reply within 2 minutes.
              But we may as well get on with the round, 8pm GT's time has again passed.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Report for Day 2

No less than twelve nukes flew through the air today, removing two players, with Theben suffering the most - all four of his cities were reduced to rubble by Jamski's strike, before being pounded again by Smiley. However, Theben was partially avenged, as Jamski himself was obliterated by four nukes from Spaced Cowboy.

Meanwhile, Skanky Burns, DrSpike, Jonny, and Hercules all busied themselves with secret projects, ljcvetko built the city of Invisible, and one of Boshko's cities was abandoned by people fearing the coming holocaust.

Total Player Losses:

Boshko: 1 city (2 left)
                Jamski: 3 cities (WASTED)
                Theben: 4 cities (WASTED)

Remaining Player And City List:

Smiley:
                - 3 cities (Area 25, EvCity, RahCatraz)

Boshko:
                - 2 cities (Nutkin, Marvin)

DrSpike:
                - 3 cities (Jamski, Skanky, Theben)

Hercules:
                - 3 cities (Eiagra, Fiagra, Hiagra)

Jamski:
                WASTED

Jonny:
                - 4 cities (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green)

ljcvetko:
                - 5 cities (Invincible, Indestructible, Invulnerable, Insurmountable, Invisible)

Skanky Burns:
                - 3 cities (Vodka, Bourbon, Tequila)

Space Cowboy:
                - 3 cities (Doc is my beeatch, Doc must die, Everybody nuke Doc)

Theben:
                WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov:
                - 3 cities (Space Cowboy, Skanky Burns, DrSpike)

Comment

Well that was exciting.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I propose no stockpiling next game. It tends to lessen the diplomatic aspect of the game if ones new opponent is a smoking, radioactive crater that can no longer reply in kind.

Orders sent.

Comment

Poor Theben 8 nukes on 4 cities

And thanks Spaced. I deliberately DIDN'T do it to you this game. Although I should have done

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Had we some type of agreement, I wouldn't have either, but I figured that it was just a matter of time, so I took my chance.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

sent
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

An agreement miust be formed for the next game

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I think you tried that. IIRC you broke it. :stir:

Comment

well after last game, the Thizz sure had it coming.

sent.
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X