No announcement yet.

Nuclear War XI Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has, for now, which is why I was able to post. Hopefully it won't keep doing this.

Comment

Can you type one-handed?
      /me fears this post will be misconstrued.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Very slowly.

Comment

Orders sended

Bwahahahaha!

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Ok, orders sent for this round.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Orders sent
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I assume you don't want us to e-mail spacedcowboy?

And sent.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

SC probably wont complain if he receives all the orders.

Comment

That would be sweet, yes send your orders to me and I'll forward them to GT for you...honest!
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Hmm.... no pms yet??? Anyway, I sent my orders.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

sent
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Orders sent.
                          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Still no orders from Boshko, and nothing received from Herc either...

Comment

I wonder if Boshko remembered he signed up...
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X