Old game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old game

About a year ago, there were two large threads about a game...I and a few others played it here and pwned it...it had about 120 players online total, how you played was you fought to get land and then kept it, using it for things...I know this sounds like a lot of games but this one was easy to play, so I'd like to remember it...only quit because after a while the server went down, just replaced with some message about someone unplugging the server (it was hosted on a college campus IIRC).

I can't search for it because I forgot the name. Any help?
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

If you participated in the thread then search using your name, and if they were large threads then sort by # of posts or # of views.

Don't forget to check the archives.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It will be in the archive - only threads from this year are still left active.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

That's not true. There are plenty of old threads that MarkG missed in his sweep of the forums. In fact there are plenty of threads still open from 1999.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I meant as in the last post in the threads are all from this year. 31st of January or later. Check for yourself.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I would suggest the web based game Utopia, but it has alot more then 120 people playing it.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I think you're talking about Promisance; I still play it occasionally.

Here's one place that has it running: http://prom.sysrq.no/valhall.php

Comment

Bingo! Thanks Jonny.
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                X