No announcement yet.

Hangman! part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Cali likes "B" it is the letter right before the first letter in his nick
    Monkey!!!

Comment

• It's also the point at which I forget the rest of the alphabet.
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• I can't believe how hard we are all working to keep this thread fresh until the return of the evil Doctor.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.

Comment

• if its a dirty job you need doing, who better than me !!!!
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Yes. Get the Australian to do it.

Comment

• Since the majority, decidedly against their own interests, have decided to accept Kermit's guess, I must take the first 2. I have to say I don't know why people feel that way; it's all fun sure, but he is deliberately trying to screw up the guesses. IMO bad form, but there you go.

_ _ _ _ _

4 guesses remaining

Used: p o e s b k

Comment

• 4 guesses remaining and not one letter guessed right. What a shame. And we have scared away the good Kermit too. (I think you are too hursh to say he was deliberate dear Doc.)

Ok A
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• U to be sure !!!
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                      And we have scared away the good Kermit too. (I think you are too hursh to say he was deliberate dear Doc.)
                      Don't be naive please.

_ _ _ _ _

2 guesses remaining.

Used: p o e s b k a u

Comment

• R
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• I

Edit: I agree with Spike on this. I'll try to provide some evidence after I finish my current game of Madden

Comment

• Zopp's Tar makes me laugh everytime I see it
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

• I'm all for Spike getting a bonus point for throwing a perfect game.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• DrSpike, the Randy Johnson of Hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X