• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite 2/3
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Alien Legacy. I think the-underdogs.org has it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Katarn07
        Alien Legacy. I think the-underdogs.org has it somewhere.
        It's ancient DOS game. It needs restarting windowsless
        money sqrt evil;
        My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
          I would love a game where you could colonise the moon and mars in a sim/civ style game.

Maxis was working on Sim Mars for awhile, and even got in touch with NASA for accuracy, but the game was dropped. Probably in favour for the pathetic Sims add on packs.

I think Kestrel made a Civ TOT scenario for Mars, and someone, it may have been him, made one for the moon I think.

Of course being Civ scenarios they wont have 3d space travel and all that.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Of course being Civ scenarios they wont have 3d space travel and all that.
            and they won't be very realistic or educational.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

actually some civ2 scens ARE educational, and realistic within the limitations of the model.

The Mars scenario COULD have realistic near future techs - i only played it once and really dont remember. Obviously a game intended to model the specific situation would be better.

Simearth had a terraform Mars scenario, but thats essentially a planetary dynamics model, the handling of social and economic aspects is VERY abstract.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

There is a game called millenium: the return to earth. You can download a cracked version. I don't know what cracked means and I can't get it to work properly on my computer. I was looking for something similar.
                What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

try boardgames like battlefleet mars. The best source would be steve jackson games. They have a hard sci-fi game called transhuman space. Even if you don't play the game it has interesting concepts.
                  What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                  What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Pax Africanus
                    . You can download a cracked version. I don't know what cracked means .
                    Cracked means broken. As in QOTM:LOTM, why did you bring home a carton with a cracked egg, didnt you check inside the carton before you left the store?

Although I think the meaning is different in this context

Comment

Working...
                    X