No announcement yet.

Gta In General Thread!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll wait for it on PC, or never play it.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Same here
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Wow, sounds like your life lacks diversity.
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

I can't sit as comfortably at my PC as I can in front of my TV, therefore PS2 wins.
          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I have many game genre's on my PC. And spending money to get a console isn't going to help much - thats money that could be spent buying even more games.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Any word on whether or not it will be multiplayer?

Comment

I heard something about a year ago, where they said they didn't plan the next XP to be MP, but they was planning on having MP in GTA4

Comment

I think thta would be cool, if you were suposed to kill eachotehr. And as I said earlier, it would be really cool if they had it like in Morrowind, where you cna switch between 1st and third person view.

Comment

That was the point of MP...

...though I hope there'll be other modes too, like where you're supposed to work together to win... maybe against the computer, or other teams...

Comment

Maybe multiplayer gang wars, that would be nifty.
                      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Oooh, gnag wars, that would be faun, as long as the AI doesn't suck it hard. Kind of like Ranbow Six but with Guerilla Tactics.

Comment

That was the point of MP...

...though I hope there'll be other modes too, like where you're supposed to work together to win... maybe against the computer, or other teams...
                          I was referring to those other modes.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                            Sounds like me... I have a PS2(or rather, my brother has), but I just don't like it. PC is much better. I haven't liked any console very much since Nintendo's golden days really.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I never liked Consoles... I've never had one, but some of my friends have had lots of them... I only 'liked' them because they had different games, but I never returned to those games, while I returned to Amiga games...
                              What does that say about quality of games

Comment

Working...
                              X