Gta In General Thread!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gta In General Thread!!!!

I couldn't find/wasn't willing to look for Caligastia's old GTA thread, so I created my own. Check it check it out yo they updated the site w/ some screenies and I guess other stuff, I haven't poked around too much, but here they be....
    GTA San Andreas
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Do they have a release date? For PC that it!!!
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
      Do they have a release date? For PC that it!!!
      I read somewhere that it won't be ported to the PC.

What dummies.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I read somewhere that it won't be ported to the PC.

I doubt that. They're probably saying that now, but in 6 months - 1 year, they'll port it over.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I heard the same thing about Vice City

Comment

Ah, probably just marketing bullcrap then.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Re: Gta In General Thread!!!!

Originally posted by bipolarbear
              I couldn't find/wasn't willing to look for Caligastia's old GTA thread, so I created my own. Check it check it out yo they updated the site w/ some screenies and I guess other stuff, I haven't poked around too much, but here they be....
              GTA San Andreas
              Sweet! Those screenshots look awesome! Looks like they've added to the camera angles.
              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Ya,
                and for you PC freaks, SUCKIT!!!!!!!!!1 Looks like you'll have to either make do w/po or pony up for a dreaded console! hah!

Comment

Why? We can wait... we did for Vice City. Besides PS2 sucks. I'd rather wait a year or so for it to come out on XBox.

We'll have plenty of things to tide us over.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I can't imagine how crappy it'll be to play such game on a console

Comment

GTA is a great concept that's been well executed since game one. One thing that bugged me about the two first games were that from the birds eye view I could never learn to handle weapons well so I always ended up cheating och dying when trying to complete the missions.
                      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Why the intense hatred of consoles?
                        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Because they are evil to their cold, hard core?
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Wille
                            GTA is a great concept that's been well executed since game one. One thing that bugged me about the two first games were that from the birds eye view I could never learn to handle weapons well so I always ended up cheating och dying when trying to complete the missions.
                            This is what I hated from GTA3... you couldn't use birds-eye... sure, they had a bird-view in the game, but it was just too damn useless, compared to GTA1 + 2

Comment

Besides PS2 sucks. I'd rather wait a year or so for it to come out on XBox.

We'll have plenty of things to tide us over.
                              I was thinking of waiting fo it on the xbox also. PC sucks it big and plenty.

Comment

Working...
                              X