Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Spaced on a fine race.

And yes, I'll GM this time.

Comment

• I'm in for the next one. and hopefully won't screw up for once.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Very fine GM job indeed!
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• The Ram will make a triumpant return to the track in the next race.

One thing I thought of about the track layout is to include a symbol on the layout to show where the wall is. That way there could be sections of track where there is a wall and maybe sections that does not have a wall (i.e. grass), where a shortcut could be made if a miscalcualtion is made, but instead of knocking you down to zero speed, maybe drop you by half.

Comment

• this looks fun
            Kermit the frog

Comment

• Originally posted by gjramsey
              The Ram will make a triumpant return to the track in the next race.

One thing I thought of about the track layout is to include a symbol on the layout to show where the wall is. That way there could be sections of track where there is a wall and maybe sections that does not have a wall (i.e. grass), where a shortcut could be made if a miscalcualtion is made, but instead of knocking you down to zero speed, maybe drop you by half.
              I was thinking about some symbol for the wall, and perhaps one for the grassy area. It is very easy to get one off when you are trying to put your moves in.

Also I do not mind the tight turns, but make more than one optimal line...if possible....to help folks avoid collisions. Again that is the only reason I won.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I agree on the one turn. That ended up being too tight for several cars. I didn't realize I made it that tight, until everyone was starting to approach it. That could have easily ended up being a three car pile-up

Comment

• Yes when making a track, it's sometimes hard to visualize how it will be attacked.

For grass and wall, instead of going through all the problem of coding it, just say that one square off is grass and two squares off is wall. And yes, I like a grass hit be not as devestating, but you have to make sure people don't use it to their advantage. (a judgement call)
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Signup thread for next race: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=115611

Comment

• So this one can be put to bed.

Toast.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X