Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.
    Spikey, you are most certainly not pg.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Nothing gets past you does it?

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Nothing gets past you does it?
          huh?

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

How many consecutive posts will Skanky make in this thread just using smileys? Bet now and have a chance of the amazing super prize*

Anyway, character in games right? I'd almost forgotten. I'd add two heroines from good recent adventures, April Ryan and Kate Walker.

*Please note this is a rhetorical prize.

Comment

i wonder what skankys big incentive to psot so quickly is !!!!

BACK on topic...

some of my fav characters are from console games, such as mario, and spyro ....
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I would have continued the laughing streak, but the quality of humour has deteriorated somewhat.
                    Alas for Spikie's prize.

But seriously, how could you not laugh at a reply of "Huh?" to a post essentially saying he was a bit slow on the uptake?

Comment

• some of my fav characters are from console games, such as mario, and spyro
                      Justify your loving of spyro the retarted dragon!
                      in my high andesteemed opinion SPyro sucks, and so will you if you offer no explanation for this........really..bad..and not good..opinion thing.

Comment

• Whilst it certianly not challenging it is just such a fun game,, one i i have been able to play with my son for years.. so for all that sentimental stuff i find it the funnest game i have palyed..

the only hard thing obviously was all the Speedways, but the game was big enough to allow plenty of wasted time on it..

i didnt like the last one on the playstation thoguh ...
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• 1. Gandhi from Civ2 - especially when hes threatening nuclear war

2. A group award to the SMAC faction leaders - each fascinating in their own way, plus how they interact - a true ensemble

3. a whole bunch from BG, not just Minsc.

and some unsung characters

The "commanding officers" who give you instruction in PG2 - especially the German one.

Some of the officers in SMG - Harry Heth, John Reynolds, etc.
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                            I would have continued the laughing streak, but the quality of humour has deteriorated somewhat.
                            Alas for Spikie's prize.

But seriously, how could you not laugh at a reply of "Huh?" to a post essentially saying he was a bit slow on the uptake?
                            if you quoted drspike and posted a smiley post woith or or , it would have made sense..
                            :-p

Comment

Working...
                            X