Rune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune

Has anybody played this game? I started the SP story the day before yesterday and I've nearly completed the game already... It's sooooooo addictive!!! (Plus I kick ass at gaming ) Too bad there's not so much online players left now, because it's much fun slashing with huge hammers and axes at your enemies!
    Last edited by Traianvs; May 8, 2004, 07:12.
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

No.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Only played it in a lab. Same problem as UT online, I suspect: it's only fun to chop off people you know's heads, and shout at them immediately afterwards via air waves rather than having to type (and die).

And oh yes. I recommend camping the rune of health.
      All syllogisms have three parts.
      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

You mean RuneScape? If yes, then I had played it a bit at the start, but not more. Althought I can give it an other change...
        The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
        - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

No i think he means this game - Rune (link to gamespot).

I played it a little - didnt get far as i didn't have access to a pc to do it justice, but it seemed like it had a good atmosphere to it.
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

That's a bad review on that site
            I wouldn't consider it has bad AI. Human opponents are very careful and hide behind their shields and avoid blows etc, dwarves even use the double dodge... Of course it's not a tactical action game... that's simply not possible with melee weapons so there can't be that much tactics.

I have managed to play 1 online game (nearly all servers have the expansion Halls of Valhalla which i don't have) and it's sweet. It's not really camping the rune of health that's important, rather the powerful weapons should be camped.
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie

Comment

the main reviewer didnt seem to like it much, but it gets an overall 8.5 from the 15 reader reviews - which isnt so bad

Gamespot are fairly objective with their reviews usually, and from what i played of the game i do also think that main review is a little harsh. Still it describes the elements of the game to give people an idea of what its like. I really happend to love the story that the reviewer seemed to dislike so much
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

The story is pretty cool. (Viking mythology) But you have to play the game on hardest, as experienced gamers like me beat the game rather easily

Comment

Working...
                X