DreamCast 2!!!1!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DreamCast 2!!!1!!!

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

thats awesome. Dreamcast was like the best console.

Credible source? i dunno. No info on IGN or GS about this, Im assuming its just more crazy E3 speculations... but there could be a chance that this actually is inside info leak... Im not familair with that site though. And the URL says freeweb? wtf.

I expect this thread to be flamed spammed and trolled by console hatas and pc geeks.

well enjoy.
    :-p

Impossible...Sega is a third-party developer only, and have gotten rid of their console development unit. Plus, for them to try to compete with Sony and Microsoft is ludicrous...Nintendo has been around for two decades and isn't selling nearly as well.
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Oh, and the guy's name is Zach Morris...like 'Saved By The Bell' Zach Morris?
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

zach morris!!!!
        Dream cast wasn't really a great system. It was one of the first next gne systems or whatever. It did introduce shenmue, which is an awesome game, especailly its sequel.
        But yeah, fabulous said it, Sega already killed off hteir console division, so this article is crap. I'd reccomend that you only stick to the bigger, and more CREDIBLE gaming sites in thefuture. The smaller sites will try saying outrageous shizznat in order to attract attention, but it is usuially only the attention of the weak minded.
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

i know, i already addressed the credible issue. aware of it way before even starting the thread, but i did wanna bring it up.

theres alot of other E3 rumors as well. i thought this one was the most interesting.

I still hope its true~

Dream cast was the greatest system IMO. Depending on what ur gaming taste is. DC is fighter gamers heaven. It also did well on the sports department as well as import.

Most of the genre of games in DC doesnt appeal to poly types so i can understand why u guys hate it. anyway im sayin it wasnt as bad as u think. especially when it got cheap on its later years... everyone i knew started buying DC on such a good bargain price of $50 a system or $100 for sys plus all the used games u'd want.
          Last edited by Zero; May 7, 2004, 17:30.

Comment

I'm with Fabulous. Sega doesn't do consoles anymore, and I think they won't do in future frighted by the flop of the first Dreamcast. But mayby someone buys the name of the pioneer of net-consoles and try their luck, who knows?
            The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
            - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Saturn 2
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Dream cast was the greatest system IMO. Depending on what ur gaming taste is. DC is fighter gamers heaven. It also did well on the sports department as well as import.
                Yeah, their 2k stuff was the awesome back then, still really fun to drag out every once in a while.

Comment

Did anybody ever play Dynamite COp? It wasn't the greatest game, but it sure had me glueds for a couple of weeks.

Comment

Did anybody ever play Dynamite COp? It wasn't the greatest game, but it sure had me glueds for a couple of weeks.

Comment

ok, fine I guess nobody played it then. What were your favorite Dremacast gmaes? I liekd Shenmue, even thouhg I only played it for friggin 5 minutes. I playe the sequel for four hours though. Quite entertaining, but all of the running gets quite tiresome.

Comment

alot.

marvel vs capcom
                        doa 2
                        soul calibur
                        street fighter III: 3S

virtua tennis

etc.

Comment

The street fighter sequels all sort of molded together after sf2 tournament edition. They jsut got boring and wayy too weird with all of the alpha and other crap.
                          Same goes for the Marvel vs. Capcom games. Soul Caliber was teh awesome though.

Comment

Well, I rather liked Power Stone 2. That was basically the only Dreamcast game I admired though.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                              The street fighter sequels all sort of molded together after sf2 tournament edition. They jsut got boring and wayy too weird with all of the alpha and other crap.
                              Same goes for the Marvel vs. Capcom games. Soul Caliber was teh awesome though.
                              well bipolar.. the problem with sf2 is that it was too good.
                              most gamers still refer back to that game to test whether new games are worthy or not. It is THE Standard of what great fighter game should be... Its kinda scary considering the game is nearing its 20th year...

with exception of tekken/vf/sc in 3d games, no game has made breakthru in the genre of 2d which kinda kills all other games and forces it to be molded it into image of sf...

even its competitor, SNK fighters have adopted capcom likeness... look at their super meter and etc...

marvel vs capcom was refreshing enough for me IMO. tehres enough feature in that game to toally change gameplay and team tactics are great. but ur right its barebone is still street fighter 2, just with alot of beef loaded onto it.

Comment

Working...
                              X