Final Fantasy 6!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy 6!!!!

Im playing this game again thanks to my friend who reminded me just how fun it is. Its so much fun. 4 and 6 is the only FF series I can really enjoy. Gameplay in Final Fantasy 6 is so bad that you can do some crazy challenge games like the C.E.S (beating with celes setzer and edgar) challenge and etc.

Lets talk Final Fantasy 6! Im upto the returner part. The goal for this game is to max and give optimal stats items for EVERY character without hack/glitch* and cheating. So no 255 economizers. 99, maybe but not 255....
    :-p

Ah yes, Final Fantasy III/VI. The greatest of the Final Fantasy series, the greatest of all games.

You have a great story to look forward to up until the very end, unlike many games. Replayability even years later, unlike many games. Engaging characters and background, unlike many games.

I Final Fantasy III.

Comment

yeah story was pretty messed up and rushed in some parts, but the plot twist was really great when empire betrayed rebels and espers.

And it came at a point where you would have thought it was good point for an ending too. If it was first time playing, you would have already invested 30 hour or so by the time you were at the end of WOB...

When kefka came to destroy th evillage i was like "duh, how could i have not seen this coming? maybe leo VS kefka is the grande finale battle? omg another twist!!!11!!!"

Comment

Er... not sure if you can do that. Stats can go up to 100+ in the game (128 at least, 255 I think is the max?), and you only have ~70-85 level-ups per character. Even if you were to level up 90 times with Tritoch or Zoneseek equipped, that'd give you 180 Magic points, +40 or so for Terra or Celes would only get you to 220. That's ignoring other stats, too. Of course, if you're power-playing, stats other than Magic are practically useless anyway. Without much effort, I can usually get Celes up to 60-100 Magic, and that's enough so that a mere Fire2 can do 9999 damage, and it gets kinda pointless to raise it higher.

If you want a cool challenge, try completing the game at as low a level as possible. Run away from practically every battle. It's surprisingly doable. (An easier challenge, which I'm doing right now, is no Esper use.)
        All syllogisms have three parts.
        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

snowfire, Im going to optimize everything as much as game can allow. a 100% efficient game. A perfect normal save. Thats what i meant.

here are the challenges i completed before.

- the ces challenge (beat wor with only celes edgar setzer)
          - Natural magic challenge (no esper, so only terra and celes can us emagic)
          -Low level challenge (didnt do too well on this one. Lv 30 was my highest character. How the heck can u beat with party avg lvl at 9?????)
          -12 hr challenge (this one was by far the hardest i did...)

Comment

What about Gogo? He can use magic too, if Celes and Terra are on the team.

Anyway, I've never really seen the charm of the game. Even without the plot problems, the characters are just too unbalanced. I like ToP and SD3 much better. And of course CT.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

since he doesnt touch espers, i think it would be okay.

i dunno, there isnt a commitee that governs the law for Natural magic challenege its up to u to make any kind of handicap anyway

if u wanna make it harder i guess u can not mimic with gogo.

Comment

Working...
              X