Battlefield 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2

Looks quite good. I like the first one although I only played the demo.

The game was ruined for me personally when I got team-killed for the umpteenth time by a 12 year old
    ( Well, I do hope it WAS a 12 year old. )

It's a German site btw.

They will use a whole new engine and the game is set in the near future.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

pic1
    Attached Files
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

pic2
      Attached Files

Comment

pic3
        Attached Files

Comment

last one
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks good... nothíng special though...

I believe it's still in World War 2 though... damn I hate games in WW2
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

m-16s, T-80s, and helicopter gunships... That's not ww2...
              When the stars threw down their spears,
              and water'd heaven with their tears,
              Did he smile his work to see?
              Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Comment

Those war-toys looks the same to me... But I hope you're right...
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

It is set in the future.

I forgot to include the link previously, like I said, it's a Geramn site

Comment

Working...
                  X