No announcement yet.

Nuke War X: "Many fish, small bowl." Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, maybe I should've used ye old bunker last round.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

to Theben bunkering last turn.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Well if you hadn't missled me last round you'd still be alive, wouldn't you?
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

yeah, it was funny since your orders came in last, I was hoping for the trumph, but then I though....idiot, it's Thizbean.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

It would've only delayed my demise for one round, anyway. At least I got to take someone with me.

Comment

Sent.
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Last day: "Only one left standing!"

Cutting to the chase, both player launch 2 nukes, and after the smoke clears, Jonny still has one city remining and is the winner.

Jonny! Jonny! Jonny!

Here's the dillio. I'm getting slammed right now at work and could participate in a game, but do not have the time to GM one right now. Can someone pick up the slack and GM this one?

Also I can post the orders if anyone is interested (might help the new players).
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

New signup thread!

A game well played, Jonny.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• GG.

Comment

• Nice fun. Good little stories too (must use the term "sky fish" more often)

Congrats to Jonny

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Yeah Congrats Jonny Don't see you on the podium often enough.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I thought he still might have a stockpile, but I guess he didn't.

It seems like I have a small winning streak going on in the Other Games, hopefully it will continue.

Comment

• Hey, what is the full list of everyone's orders?
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• I keep all orders in a text file which I can post if persons are interested, or just keep secret. I posted it last game, but really it is not that interesting. Just offering it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X