• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders squirreled away.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

sent
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I know I'm dead, but I saw this and thought of Boshko :

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Jamski
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                I know I'm dead, but I saw this and thought of Boshko :

-Jam
                Nice, very nice.
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Sent.

Comment

sent as well.
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Day 4: "[begin bad Disco music] You dropped a bomb...on me, baby,...You dropped a bomb on me![end bad Disco music]"

The day again starts with the usual dreams of ICS as Theben builds the city of Gosling putting him at the 5 city limit. Meanwhile DrSpike, Vlad Antlerkov, and Jonny all are working on unspecified projects.

However, Boshko and Smiley both decided to let loose of their stcokpiles as Boshko (claiming something about too many cities) sent 4 nukes to DrSpike while Smiley sent three to Boshko and one at DrSpike taking both of them down on the same turn.

It is getting down to the nitty-gritty now.

City list
                      Smiley
                      ACOL, Counterglow, CFC
                      Theben Duck, Ducq, Goose, Gander, Gosling
                      Vlad Antlerkov War, Famine, Pestilence, Bud Selig
                      Jonny Alpha, Bravo, Charlie
                      Boshko WASTED
                      GeneralTacticus WASTED
                      Jamski WASTED
                      Hercules WASTED
                      Skanky Burns WASTED
                      DrSpike WASTED

Now accepting orders for turn 5!
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Double Kill!

sent.
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

He shoots, he scores!
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

/me adds some people to his list.

Comment

Shouldn't you specify what cities are targeted?

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                                Shouldn't you specify what cities are targeted?
                                You can, but for simplicity, I take out whatever is handy, usually the ones in the back of the list.
                                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X