This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• h
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• impugn?
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• That's a word???

/me feels like a 6 year old playing a game with grown-up rules..
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• It shore is, and probably the right one...
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Dang. I should have thought of that. By your victory you impugn my hangman playing abilities!
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Dammit after L and H I thought I might beat you, but Caligastia is correct.

Comment

• Yaaay! Ok, give me a couple of minutes and I'll have a word for you guys.

Comment

• Ok, here's the new word. Skanky will be helping me update this one.

_ _ _ _ _ _

10 guesses remaining

Comment

• E

Comment

• t
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• _ _ _ _ _ _

8 guesses remaining

Used: E T

Comment

• BTW...is anyone updating the score sheet?

Comment

• r

Comment

• a

Comment

Working...
                                X