Nuclear War X Sign Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RNG???
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Random Number Generator.

It's how Jamski decides who is the mafia, who gets the clues, whether to get out of bed that day, that sort of thing.

Comment

I thought I turned those webcams off

(6! I have to go shopping now)

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
          RNG???
          NOOB!

Comment

RTFM!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

NOOB!
              Go away!

Actually, that is rather interesting since I designed a RNG on silicon using basic "and" and "or" gates for a project for one of my master's classes.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I wonder if any noobs have ever asked what NOOB stood for.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

So... when are we starting the "biggest nuclear war ever (tm)" ???

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

/me puts a vote down for "soon"
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

May as well wait for Monday I think.

Comment

Yeah, Monday is good for a start. I was trying to start today, but only have one order so far. I will start the thread tomorrow and accept orders until 8AM CST on Monday.

Comment

We need a "team talk" guys

-Jam

Comment

Orders sent.

Comment

Start a dedicated thread for the game itself so people know.
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

My orders are in.

Comment

Working...
                                X