Empire Earth 2 announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire Earth 2 announced!

Vivendi Universal Games today announced development of Empire Earth 2. Developed by Mad Doc Software and due for release in the first half of 2005, Empire Earth 2 will build upon the award-winning formula of its predecessor by adding features requested both by casual game players interested in a brief spin through history and by more hard core gamers who demand a real-time strategy game that will challenge them for dozens, if not hundreds, of hours.

Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
    Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

No response to this one? Does nobody care?
    Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.

Comment

Nope...

BTW, the link in your sig goes nowhere...
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

my response: Why?

Comment

Was Empire Earth the one that did the dumb rocks/paper/scissors thing with swords v spears v bows? If so, I think the demo lasted about 50 minutes on my PC
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

All war and no depth, I'm sick of these games.
            be free

Comment

Yeah, but it went thru 12, count 'em, 12 epics. Maybe the sequel will fix some of the problems you're concerned about.

Fixed my link on my sig by the way; it was out of date.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rusty Gamer
                Yeah, but it went thru 12, count 'em, 12 epics.
                Quality, not quantity.
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Well, maybe the sequel will fix it.

What did you think of Empires: Dawn of the Modern World? Less epics but better quality?

Comment

I didn't play it.
                    I don't typically play mindless RTS' unless they have something to do with communism kicking the arse out of capitalism
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Well, it had USA vs Russia during the WW I and WW II epocs. Does that help?

Comment

EE was actually pretty good at what it did. But if you don't like what it did the sequel wont hold any promise I suspect.

Comment

Working...
                        X