Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horizon: a TBS space strategy game in development.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizon: a TBS space strategy game in development.

I recently came across this new game in development: http://www.l3o.com/horizon/default.htm

I wish them well; the world needs more TBS games.
    ·Circuit·Boi·wannabe·
    "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
    Call to Power 2 Source Code Project 2005.06.28 Apolyton Edition

wouldn't get my hopes up....looks like another indie project.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
      wouldn't get my hopes up....looks like another indie project.
      As compaired to the immsensily sucessful mainstream project, MOO3.

Of course, I'm cynical too. MOO3 just burned me too much. I won't believe that good space strategies can be made anyome untill I see it happen.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

What I meant was that indie projects tend to lose steam, while mainstream projects can be either gold or garbage.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I tend to only get games interested in games six months after they have been released.

Too often have I gotten excited at the prospect of a new game, only to have the project die for one reason or another.
          Too often have I gotten excited at the prospect of a new game, only to have the game release and end up being an unplayable mess.

Whereas the few games I do get have been played and bug-tested for me already by the public at large, so there is less hastle for me. Also, they have already discovered if a game is worth playing or not, so I don't need to put myself at risk by buying a non-refundable game that may suck or by illegally downloading a game to try it before buying.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
          X