X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far Cry

Anyone here playing it?

Impressions?

I just started, the AI is quite smart and the environments are gorgeous, the best looking game to date without question.

The story is allegedly classic FPS. (not much of a story that is)
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

I've played the demo... it looks pretty. But I'm not into single player FPS's. Multiplayer is where it's at. And Far Cry is a far cry away from a great multiplayer fps.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why the new thread?

-
      Not good at MP?
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

alva: it's just like Deus Ex and Hitman... good story, but low replayability.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          alva: it's just like Deus Ex and Hitman... good story, but low replayability.
          What the hell are you talking about Sava? Have you even played the game. The story is an afterthought and it basically sucks. Comparing Far Cry's story to Deus Ex's story is like comparing a Yugo to a Lexus.
          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

There's already a thread about this game
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Then it must be popular.

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike

What the hell are you talking about Sava? Have you even played the game. The story is an afterthought and it basically sucks. Comparing Far Cry's story to Deus Ex's story is like comparing a Yugo to a Lexus.
                I've only played the demo. Plus, Deus Ex sucked also.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Wrong!

Comment

And thus, any shred of worth Sava's opinion may have had was destroyed in one foul stroke.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                    X