Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm With Stupid XL: Would you like fries with that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm With Stupid XL: Would you like fries with that?

(someone else's) Rules

All answers are allowed. However, scoring is not based on what the "correct" answer is . It is based on how many other participants choose the same answer. So, for example, if I ask what fruit is the greatest, and 17 people say "banana," each person who answered "banana" will get 17 points for that question. If someone says "mango," and they're the only one, they will get 1 point for that question.

However, the answer doesn't have to even fit the criteria. If two people answer "42" when asked what fruit is the greatest, they will still get two points for that question.

Your individual score will be the total of your scores for all questions.

PM the answers of the following questions to me.

1. How much is a Quarter Pounder with Cheese (and bacon!) meal at McDonalds?
    2. How do you get so big eating food of this kind?
    3. Who said that?
    4. What's better: Mafia or Hangman?
    5. Farscape or Babylon 5?
    6. Paper or Plastic?
    7. What was Leon Trotsky's father's name?
    8. Which poster in the OT is most likely to be a computer program designed to infuriate and annoy?
    9. How many OTers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    10. What's the difference between a squirrel?

Results will be released on or about Tuesday, April 27.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

sent
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Sent out and eXtra Large pm.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

sent w00t
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Hmmm... might as well get a +1 for this.

Sent.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

53|V7

(That was just rubbish, wasn't it? )

Comment

Sent.
              The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

16 replies so far. Keep 'em coming.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

20 people now want to be with stupid.

Comment

That's few st00pid people, considering the population of 'Poly... You'd expect more.
                    XBox Live: VovanSim
                    xbox.com (login required)
                    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                    Spore page

Comment

You would. How much are we up to now?
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

st00pid st00pid st00pid. This thread is kinda st00pid.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

There are now officially 25 contestants in the Who Wants to be with Stupid cavalcade of prizes. I will tabulate the results when I get home tonight, so you still have a chance to fulfill your dreams and be with stupid.

Comment

Hey wait for me!
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

/me wonders just how late Joncha gets home.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X