Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna go with Kassi, he just survives too often.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• I can't believe that no-one has had any clues.

I'll soon just have to vote blindly, like everyone else, but we have until midnight (GMT) to get the votes in and hope that some kind soul posts a clue.....

Comment

• You guys suck.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "Ow U doin'"

"Joncha wanna give me ya numba?"
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• rah's doin dead, SC.

He's right though - it's hard to get a Shickoygow accent that doesn't suck in the most terrible way when just typing stuff into the quick reply box.

Anyone got any clues yet?

Comment

• I think mass-bannings for those still alive are in order, don't you Rah?
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                I think mass-bannings for those still alive are in order, don't you Rah?

I considered that when eliminated from the very first game. But better judgement prevailed.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm going to give up on my fruitless wait for clues, and vote for Spikie, because his post-mortems have been worse than useless this game, and we have no information whatsoever on who the moiderer might be.

Comment

• I don't know, right now I think Joncha seems to be the most likely suspect from what everybody said. And who's hiding the clues? And why would somebody hides a clue?
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• You can't blame me for Jamski's lack of clues and useful post-mortems.

I vote Joncha

Comment

• With the pile. Joncha.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• To support and in a (vain) attempt at breaking the piling...Guynemer

You better not be a mafia Joncha!!!!
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                            I think mass-bannings for those still alive are in order, don't you Rah?
                            Yes... the live ones...
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• To support and in a (vain) attempt at breaking the piling...Guynemer
                              Erm, Alva, you've already voted.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Yes, voting twice is very suspicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X