Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stardock doing Master of Magic 2?

Check out the poll on thier site: galciv.com

You got me excited, but MoM2 is not mentioned anywhere on the page you link to

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Yes it is, check the cyber poll on the left side. There is also a thread about it on thier forums.

Comment

"Which game would you like to see remade?"

That's not really how Stardock are going to decide their next project is it?

And Microprose won't let go of that tasty licence so easily.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Tasty?
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Yes, tasty.

The name itself will sell the first 10,000 units. That's tasty enough for me.

Or would you prefer "yummy" ?

-Jam

Comment

I think if they do it they won't use the name, just try to capture the style.

Comment

Way to get hopes up.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm not sure I would want stardock to make Master of Magic 2. Galactic Civilization was a snore.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Way to get hopes up.
                    It's not that unlikely, the owner of Stardock mentioned on the forums that the poll was 'important' (thread 'New Poll').

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

And Microprose won't let go of that tasty licence so easily.

-Jam
                      no one told you.............its awful news but Microprose is dead - Atari killed it and bought it(hangs head and holds up lighter), so they've got the rights now i guess.
                      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Microprose still have the rights, even though Atari bought them. It just means that Atari now have free access to all rights held by Microsoft.

Anytime they want to use them, they sell them to themselves for nothing

-Jam

Comment

Call me a dummy, but I can't figure out how to vote in that poll...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                            Microprose still have the rights, even though Atari bought them. It just means that Atari now have free access to all rights held by Microsoft.

Bad typo, bad!
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

a very good typo non the less

Jamski - i know its hard, for those of us who remember those great Microprose days especially. But you sound as if you think Microprose is still an existing company - let it go, it pains me to see such devotion for the deceased

These are sad times, nothing is sacred - a few publishers and consoles rule

If anyone does MoM2 it will be Atari - did you see what they did with Magic the Gathering?
                              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                              X