Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm With Stupid XXXIX: Hail to the Stupid, Baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm With Stupid XXXIX: Hail to the Stupid, Baby!

Rules (plagiarised blatantly off Kass copied from the previous thread)

All answers are allowed. However, scoring is not based on what the "correct" answer is . It is based on how many other participants choose the same answer. So, for example, if I ask what fruit is the greatest, and 17 people say "banana," each person who answered "banana" will get 17 points for that question. If someone says "mango," and they're the only one, they will get 1 point for that question.

However, the answer doesn't have to even fit the criteria. If two people answer "42" when asked what fruit is the greatest, they will still get two points for that question.

Your individual score will be the total of your scores for all questions.
    PM the answers of the following questions to me. (Thank the gOdZ for the limitless PMs with a subscription!). Don't post them - that would be unto the thread as the thread is saying unto you. AKA Stupid.

1. Complete this sentence: My biznitch is the ________
    2. If you had a crazy yet cute little robot, what would you call him?
    3. What percentage of Poly posters scored in the last week?
    4. If you had to spend the rest of your life watching one poster entertaining you on TV every day, who would it be?
    5. If the OT was accidentally wiped tomorrow, where would you go instead?
    6. Who better than Kanyon?!
    7. What/s the greatest Trey and Parker movie?
    8. Isn't Tassadar5000 a rampant raving capitalist in real life?
    9. What relation is Kassiopiea to me?

You've got about 4 and a bit days, until 10:30GMT Sunday 18 April.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Whot's a 'biznitch' in the first place? Or is that the point.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Dang, I shoulda just posted my "sent" here.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Sent.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by alva
          Whot's a 'biznitch' in the first place? Or is that the point.
          Go and look up how Snoop Dogg speaks. If you catch my drizzle.

Some of these actually have 'right' answers, and I will greatly praise who get them 'right'. Of course this will still not affect the scoring. It will just show who really IS 'stupid'.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

*bump*
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Re: I'm With Stupid XXXIX: Hail to the Stupid, Baby!

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
              You've got about 4 and a bit days, until 10:30GMT Sunday 18 April.
              We do, do we?

Comment

Working...
              X