This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any word guesses?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Well we don't have anything to go on so not worth risking a life.

Comment

Bleh, you're just waiting to pull an FP.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

I'm going to take a chance with "X"

*whoops*

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

There's always one.

Comment

Stops you winning

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                There's always one.
                Only one? Dang. What am I going to do with this Z and Q, then?
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Make a net-speak hang-man version?

Comment

I say F

Comment

Jamski. I'm shocked.
                      EDIT: Everyone else doesn't surprise me either.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I always hated this game at school

-Jam

Comment

Btw have we congratulated FP with his mad leet english skills?

I mean, c'mon...the english schools are in a poor state...no way!!!!

Comment

Spammers.
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

_ T I L I T A R I A N

(A, S, O, P, T, R, L, E, B, N, I, M, F)

5 lives remaining.
                              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

utilitarian!
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X