Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capitalism 2

What do you think about it?

Yes, I know, I hated it, and wanted to burn the box, too, at first.

But then, I started playing it more. A LOT more. Now I play it all the time. What do you think? are there expansions? more products that you can download etc.?
    urgh.NSFW

Aren't communist supposed to dislike capitalism?
    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Az isn't a real commie. He's a Stalinist.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

@ Buck. What are you, anyway?

Wille:

It's a very enjoyable game. WRT Capitalism, it's not the worst system around. But it's also not the best, that's it.

Stay on topic.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Communism rules. Capitalism sucks, and so they invade smaler countries that aren't expansionist but practicing communism.
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

[Lenin]Must Crush Capitalism[/Lenin]

I would do the same. The game, not the system

Comment

Well at least Frozzy was somehow on topic.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I made a topic about it a few months ago, no one much cared. They called it a game for econ majors and freaks with too much time. I would fit into the freaks with too much time category.

I played it for a while, about two weeks, then got somewhat bored. I didn't have the patience to go through all of the tutorials so I never fully understood the game, however I did enjoy selling all of my shares to find out that I no longer controlled my own company. Losers.

I think I shall really learn to play it next week when Im not required to think a lot anymore.

off to class I go

Comment

I made a topic about it a few months ago, no one much cared. They called it a game for econ majors and freaks with too much time. I would fit into the freaks with too much time category.

I played it for a while, about two weeks, then got somewhat bored. I didn't have the patience to go through all of the tutorials so I never fully understood the game, however I did enjoy selling all of my shares to find out that I no longer controlled my own company. Losers.

I think I shall really learn to play it next week when Im not required to think a lot anymore.

If the game is for econ majors, just call me one. You don't really have to win the tutorials, just finish them so you you realize the game mechanics. After that, it's wonderfully simple, and rather addictive. It can rather boring after you dominate, but I consider that being the end of the game, anyway, so I can consider myself a winner.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                  X