Oldgamers ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldgamers ....

Hey, a friend of mine just (re)opened a page filled with old games. Currently he has Amiga, C64, Atari, Mac and PC games bringing it to more then 10.000 games.
    He spent the last 6 months re-designing the page and adding english, swedish and german to the site. The forum there have been given a few retouches too, and also making english the main language.

He need a little help with spreading the word outside little Denmark though, so I told him I would do that wherever I got any chances.

So, if any of you are looking for an old game, remember the link http://www.oldgames.nu
    Last edited by Bluerealm; April 7, 2004, 12:26.

This post :
    • Is advertising.
    • Is a link to illegal downloads
    • Which you need to register to download
    • And isn't even as good as that other site we can't mention.

BOO!

BOO!

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Jamski your police training is going well, you will be equipped with non lethal stun guns soon.
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Then I will be able to supress twice as many drones crap posts

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

A link to possible illegal downloads is not allowed at this site. (thank you officer Jamski)

Normally I would have just deleted the whole thread but since we haven't had many here recently and the poster is a newbie, I'll take this opportunity to remind people of the rule.

RAH
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            A link to possible illegal downloads is not allowed at this site. (thank you officer Jamski)

Normally I would have just deleted the whole thread but since we haven't had many here recently and the poster is a newbie, I'll take this opportunity to remind people of the rule.

RAH
            ..move on folks..nothing to see here..just keep moving past..got it under control..Detective Rah is investigating and doesnt need any more help..you'll be contacted if we need you..move past..keep moving folks...

Grandpa "Retired-N-missing-Police-Work"Troll
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Advertising is allowed though, on condition that it is confined to a single thread. Or your sig.

And isn't even as good as that other site we can't mention.

That is unforgivable though.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

..If I have to call in Dragnet..they allways get their man..I will...just the facts..no warez..suarez..suarte' or other illegal sights..now please....dont get handcuffed from posting..just ......

OBEY THE LAW!

Grandpa Troll
                Attached Files

Comment

LoL

Comment

I don't think it was that bad, maybe if you gave a stern warning, and just locked the thread or something. Whatever.
                    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                      I don't think it was that bad, maybe if you gave a stern warning, and just locked the thread or something. Whatever.
                      Originallyosted by rah

A link to possible illegal downloads is not allowed at this site.

'Nuff said.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                        .....Look..you gonna have happen to you what happened to this other fella..ifin you dont hush!

Now..move on..and keep yer yap shut!!

GT
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          Advertising is allowed though, on condition that it is confined to a single thread. Or your sig.
                          Or put in your post by Markos.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Quite entertaining grandpa. Thanks for the free rules publicity.

I thought I wasn't harsh at all. I didn't even use the famous, "if you try to post it again............" line
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                              Quite entertaining grandpa. Thanks for the free rules publicity.

I thought I wasn't harsh at all. I didn't even use the famous, "if you try to post it again............" line
                              ....and just in case some folks dont listen to you & me...

I have Sherriff Buford T. Pusser over from McNairy County Tennessee...we gonna get something straight!!

Ok..

Lets all have Milk 'N Cookies and enjoy da show!!

GT
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X