Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm With Stupid XXXVIII: 10 Times 100 Equals 1001

Rules (copied from the previous thread, with some parts removed):

All answers are allowed. However, scoring is not based on what the "correct" answer is . It is based on how many other participants choose the same answer. So, for example, if I ask what fruit is the greatest, and 17 people say "banana," each person who answered "banana" will get 17 points for that question. If someone says "mango," and they're the only one, they will get 1 point for that question.

However, the answer doesn't have to even fit the criteria. If two people answer "42" when asked what fruit is the greatest, they will still get two points for that question.

Your individual score will be the total of your scores for all questions.
    Send the answers to me via a private message. Do not post them in the public, you deviant.

I'd appreciate it if you left the questions out of the PM and merely sent the answers. The less work I have, the quicker you'll get your scores.

The deadline is next Wednesday, that's April 7th, 1200 GMT.

Questions are as follows:

1. Are there seals in the Finnish lake Näsijärvi?
    2. If so, what kind of fish should one feed them?
    3. If not, why not?
    4. How many bytes is one kilobyte?
    5. How many years more will Apolyton be around?
    6. What is the best science fiction novel of the past 12.6 years?
    7. What year will the Microsoft OS codenamed Longhorn be released?
    8. Favourite pastime as a child?
    9. What's your favourite colour when it comes to M&M's?
    10. What is the significance of March 14th?
    11. Are you serious, or is this just another April Fools joke?

By the way, is it just me or is this the IWS contest with the longest Roman numeral for quite a while? I mean, next we have XXXIX, after that we roll over to XL, XLI and so on. We won't have over six characters until we reach LXXVIII.

(This is a, save for this line, a 100% copy of the contest thread posted on the OTF.)

Edit: this has been a topic of discussion here as of late. I checked my numbers and indeed, posting a new thread does add to post count. In case there was any unclarity on the matter.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

done.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I sent mine too.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I have heard that many OtherGamers have yet to enter this competition. Get entering, dammit!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I don't see you entering.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I THINK I PMed them...

Honestly, these contests just show me how useless I am at... whatever this contest is in.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

At being stupid? Hardly a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
              X