Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I learned something new about Magic deckbuilding today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I learned something new about Magic deckbuilding today!

Wizards of the Coast is a family of studios specializing in building role playing, trading card, and digital games for all genres of players.

3. You learn mana curves. If you haven't done this yet, build your next deck this way: group all your cards by converted mana cost. Put the Mogg Fanatics and Shocks in the first column to the far left, the Goblin War Buggies and Incinerates in the next column to the right, the Suq'ata Lancers and Viashino Sandstalkers in the third column, and the Keldon Champions and Skizziks in the fourth.
    I'm embarrassed to admit that I've been playing long enough to have been on the wrong end of an Arcades Sabboth attack and yet I never once thought of doing that.

I tried it last night when I made my new mono-black deck.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Mana curves are to Magic what, something else is to something else.

It never mattered much to me. My friends and I used to always play quick games during lunch, and had a house rule of playing as many lands as we wanted each turn.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Play a fast weenie deck. Then you don't have to worry about mana curves, just how to get more cards when you play them all in one go
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
      X