X-PLAY(Formerly Extended Play)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-PLAY(Formerly Extended Play)

So they're always *****ing about people doing just that on their message boards, so lets do it here, so the ycan finally shut up and get back to their reviews, and crappy jokes that noone lauhgs at, even if they're high.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

I'll go first. Can they either hire new writers, or focus more on the actual aspects of the show. Showing us reviews, previews, and of course Morgan.(In case you haven't seen the show, she's hot) Actually, I heard on some news site, that a hacker hacked on to madonna's website, and proposed to Morgan from there. Kinda freaky.

Comment

Morgan

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Morgan is hot (in an incredible nerdy sort of way), the jokes suck, and the reviews are helpful. I personally like the show a lot. I'm not such a big fan of their convention coverage, but that stuff isn't terrible either. What exactly were you responding to?
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Well I am not too happy that she left Screen Savers, since I see that show more than Xplay.

Now if they could dump Adam Sesler and add another sweet thing, say Jessica, I may find a way to watch it more.

Comment

BTW what happen to the the girl with the glass that was on Extended Play? I liked her, yeah she was not a hotty.

Comment

There are some cute little thangs on the Screen Savers that could do for some more media exposure. I won't name names, because I don't believe women should have names. Only numbers.

Comment

I don't believe women should have names. Only numbers.

About the previous chick, I think they figured that if they put a hot chick on the show, then the ratings would boost. I always felt that the other chick gave much better reviews though. Maybe the could demote Morgan to being like the "X-PLAY Cheerleader" and she could prance around in a cute little outfit in the background, while Adam and what's her name(how bout we just call her nothot hence forth) while Adam and nothot give good reviews, with painfully crappy jokes that noonce cares about anyways.

Comment

I don't believe women should have names. Only numbers.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

X-Play cheerleader is a good idea, for #1. #2 can be kept busy with the whole reviewing thing.

Comment

I won't name names, because I don't believe women should have names. Only numbers.

definetly

Comment

I have the feeling some of you guys aren't exactly ladies' men.

Comment

Working...
                          X