Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XIII - Death is an unlucky number on Friday on the Nile (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you try "spam" or "spamski?"

How about "hot little sheep mama?"

Comment

Is either Skanky or GJRamsey going to call the coin though?

The method of death will be very different for both of them

COME ON!

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Hmm, hopefully Jamski has designed different methods because one is the mafia.

Comment

Ok, next person who posts in this thread has to post "heads" or "tails" If they guess right, Skanky dies. Otherwise its GJRamsey.

/me waits evilly *

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

How about if I just pick tail for Skanky to get over it

EDIT: Crosspost with Jamski

I pick tail....
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Thankyou ADG

The password is hahahaha and the coin toss was "heads" meaning...

...wait for it...

-Jam

Comment

That means Skanky survives another round?
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

tails....no heads....no tails.....

Comment

Scene 14 : The 11th Day

Once again the villagers met in Theben's empty butcher's shop to debate the case and to vote for who would be killed.

The votes were evenly divided between Skanky Burns and GJRamsey.

Skanky stood speechless, as did GJRamsey. The villagers looked at one another. They knew that they could not change their votes...

"We'll have to toss a coin again" remarked Doc

The good doctor took a coin from his pocket and flicked it up into the air. It landed on the floor, and he quickly put his foot over it.
                    "Call" ordered the Duke "Heads or tails"

Neither Skanky or Ramsey made a move.

"Dammit then," said Felch "Someone say something."
                    "They're both cowards. They're afraid," commented Zopperoni

"I'll call" said ADG. "If I get it right, Skanky dies, otherwise Ramsey"
                    "Why not kill them both?" asked Ghengis "To make sure we get the killer"
                    "The Old Way doesn't work like that," replied Mart "You always have to kill one suspect"
                    "Let's go with ADG's plan" said the Duke.
                    "Tails, then," called ADG.

Doc lifted his foot. Everyone leaned forward to see the coin. It was "heads".

Skanky punched the air and cried "Yippeee!"
                    GJRamsey just started to quietly cry.

"Let's do this thing" said Kassiopea.

GJRamsey was taken into the town square and staked to the ground so that he was flat on his back. Then Mart poured motor oil and diesel oil over him and set him alight. He burnt with a rapid "whumpf" and the villagers used him to toast marshmallows.

It is now night once more

-Jam

Comment

• OUCH!!!!!

I am sure the whiskey in me helped the fire!

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I am now hopeful the damn breaks and floods the village that can't figure out the clues!!

Comment

• Thats a 1 in 4 chance of my survival!
                            At least the random coin-tosses know that I am innocent.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Now you're just being crude GF!

Feel free to try guessing it yourself if you want! And have lots of time to spare. In fact, Jamski always has lots of time to spare (it seems, when not shopping) - maybe he could try to guess it for us.

Comment

• Skanky is so jammy.

Comment

Working...
                                X