Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XIII - Death is an unlucky number on Friday on the Nile (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now i can watch the struggle from above.... i think Mafia has great chance to win
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Kassiopiea could have voted in an effort to save Mart, but he decided to abstain, meaning that he doomed Mart to a gruesome death.
      I was going to vote Mart anyway but I forgot saw no need to.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• The only other 7 left is Skanky freaking Burns. Sorry bud, but I really think that it is you. There have been far too many slight clues pointing in your direction.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I concur......Skanky has escaped by the skin of his teeth too many times this game.

Comment

• My vote goes to Ghengis Farb... As Duke was killed, something 'arteistic' (sp?) was written, and the only artist we have in town is the local painter
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I agree with GhengisFarb. He is so insistant that it isn't him - he therefore must be the mafia.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• GhengisFarb. Now I KNOW that the RNG was right all along.

Current standings:

GhengisFarb - 3
                Skanky Burns - 2
                No votes yet - 2 (although we can kinda figure out how Ghengis will vote )
                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Kass to break the tie then.

Comment

• Again! He's got you all tied round his finger!

Comment

• look for those who "hide in the light"
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc
                        After 24 hours?
                        You are my hero.....

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                          my other mafia friends will survive
                          I am beginning to believe you are correct

Comment

• Father Rasputin, as spiritual man you wouldn't be... would you???
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest

Comment

• I've voted him before, and I'll vote him again. Skanky Burns.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc
                                How did you prove it exactly? It's probably posts like those that make people think you are the mafia.
                                I was the first person to post an Authentic clue.
                                I was the one to expose the fact that there were people planting fake clues.
                                None of the clues have pointed to me.
                                I am NEVER the mafia because I always die early.
                                I was the one to suggest compling all the clues to try to decypher them.

Why, oh why would I do that if I was the Mafia? You people are just jealous of my artistist abilities.

Skanky Burns , although I don't think its him I DO have to try to save my own neck.

Comment

Working...
                                X