Utopia New Age beginning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utopia New Age beginning!

I haven't seen an utopia thread for awhile...the usual suspects have stopped posting them???

so a new round is starting, i am in a new kd.......an arch rival of my past kd, should be fun
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Good to see that you're still playing

I quit quite a while ago myself.

Comment

What is Utopia?
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

It's an online strategy game. Here's a link to the main site: http://games.swirve.com/utopia/

Comment

zopper why did you quit, i admit to mot playing much the last couple of ages

Comment

The KD fell apart and I couldn't be arsed to log in frequently anymore, so I took a pause in the game (again).

I might pick it back up if I feel like doing so.

Congratulations on the HoF induction, BTW

Comment

Browser-based multiplayer games
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

thanks zopper, thanks for voting for me like you always do....

yeah, i landed in another top kd after having left smurfs after 6 ages....

a LGC kd, hehe arch rivals

Comment

Wow Utopia that was a long long time ago. Lots of things must have changed since then. I'm too pissed to remember when exactly I quit but I still experienced the introduction of the personalities (sage etc..) for bout 2 ages or something

Actually it's the same thing every round again, getting gangbanged etc etc... Grew a tiny bit tired of it, and because I no longer had access to the internet for a few months at some time I quit anyway
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

moe radical changes this age.......as per usual, i find it amusing and having landed in yet another super kingdom, the age might be fun...

halfer elites are only $100 Boooyaaaaaaaaaaah!

Comment

But they're only 4/4, you might be better off with specs then for military defense. The elites could be handy as TPA defense though, although you'd be better off as a Faery/Rogue I think, judging from the Guide.

Comment

i went warrior/halfling, at 50 50 specs elites......your specs defend at 6 and your elites at 4.....

so all out elites until the cost is no longer effective, then switch to specs....

oop with almost 1000 acres........ gotta stay ahead of the pack :eeek:

Comment

1,000 acres?! Wow, that's a lot

As a Halfling, you can afford the exploration and defense costs I suppose.

Comment

yes, plus running mills is helping a ton.....

I landed in a LGC kingdom, and were whorring, so i thought i would play something different this age.

978 acres to be exact, and if i refer a friend another 15 lol

however, i will have 300 acres unbuilt, and about 4k elites....

so i may get spanked ....

i have failed 3 pats and two lnp

Comment

Ah, so that's how their promotions work now, "spread the word and your province will grow automagically".

Ooh, that's tough luck, I suppose it's hard to keep Guilds at a constant percentage when growing that fast =\

I hope you'll be OK OOP, and it helps if you have badass attackers in your KD to cover for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X